Explore Shirdi Sai Temple in Maharashtra with TripKnock's Exclusive Shirdi Sai Tour packagesEvery year, more than sixty thousand devotees and followers of various religions visit this pilgrimage spot in India. Saibaba is a revered saint believed to have lived in Shirdi for over fifty years. Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir is built around the teachings of Sri Sai Baba. Those planning to explore the spiritual beauty in Shirdi from Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, or Kolkata must browse TripKnock's Shirdi Sai Tour Packages.
Plan a Family Trip to Maharashtra and visit The Temple Town of ShirdiShirdi is commonly known as Sainagar. This small town is located in Rahata Taluk of Ahmedabad, Maharashtra. Thousands of tourists from across faiths horde to the Samadhi of the saint in Shirdi. TripKnock's Shirdi Sai baba temple tour provides the best accommodation and complete guide to Sai Baba devotees who come to Shirdi. Visit the town of Shirdi and witness the rich heritage of India with your family. With the Shirdi tour package, you can seek the blessings of God Sai at the most famous Shirdi Temple. Explore Shani Shingnapur, Nashik, and Ahmednagar, popular among tourists for their ancient temples, forts, and monuments. Take a trip to Ajanta Caves when in Shirdi with our tour packages. We include accommodations, meals, toll taxes, parking fees, and transfers in our Shirdi tour package. And if you are an admirer of scenic beauty, take advantage of the hill stations of Igatpuri and Bhandardara. Our tour package is one of the most affordable and safe, covering places like Sahyadri ranges, gurgling brooks, and waterfalls apart from Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi Mandir.
- Shirdi tour package from Bangalore: Book TripKnock's Shirdi tour package from Bangalore. Once you arrive at Shirdi, visit Shani Shingnapur temple. Those coming to Shirdi from Bangalore can visit Saibaba Temple, Dwarkamai, Chavdi, Maruti Temple, & Sai Museum, all beside each other. Allow, TripKnock to make your tour to Shirdi memorable!
- Shirdi tour package from Kolkata: Are you planning to book Shirdi tour packages from Kolkata? Look no beyond TripKnock. We offer customized, short-term, & long-term weekend stays in Shirdi. On this voyage to Shirdi, you can explore the holy Shirdi Sai Baba Temple, Lendi Baug, and Sakori Ashram. We provide affordable, safe, pleasant, and secure tours and transportation options for tourists from Kolkata.
- Shirdi tour package from Chennai: Tourists from all over India prefer visiting Shirdi to explore its holy shrines. TripKnock offers the Shirdi tour package from Chennai to permit travelers to get blessings from Shirdi. Once you choose our tour package, you can even hit on the beautiful attractions of Aurangabad. We carefully design our Shirdi tour package from Chennai so that you enjoy a stress-free tour in the crowded holy temples of Shirdi.
- Shirdi tour package from Delhi: Tourists from Delhi can seek blessings at Shani Shignapur and Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. You, along with friends, can also visit Khandoba Temple and Dwarkamai. Just book TripKnock's Shirdi tour package from Delhi now. Avail offers and discounts on booking our spiritual holiday packages. Enjoy exploring Ellora Caves, the hill fortress of Devagiri, and the stunning sculptures of Ajanta Caves.
Best Time to Plan a Spiritual Trip to ShirdiThe best time to visit Shirdi is between October to March. The weather is pleasant and dry, so you can easily explore places other than the Sai Baba Temple. In Shirdi, the festive month falls between September and November. During these two months, the crowd peaks to another level. Tourists and devotees like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Kolkata arrive across the country. These tourists love participating in the Navratri, Dussehra, and later Diwali celebrations.
- Summer in Shirdi-: Summer marks its presence in Shirdi ranges between March to May. The average temperature fluctuates between 20 and 42 degrees Celsius. The days are usually hot, so a summer trip to Shirdi is exhausting. You can, however, plan a trip to Shirdi in Summer for a budget-friendly traveling experience. Book TripKnock as your Shirdi Trip Planner and visit the temple when crowds are less. Summer trip to Shirdi usually supports cheaper accommodation and shorter queues.
- Monsoon in Shirdi-: Monsoon strikes Shirdi between June to September. The temperature hovers between 23 and 33 degrees Celsius. This town usually remains green with freshwater showers in monsoon. In July, Shirdi celebrates the famous annual festival, Guru Purnima. Thus, monsoon can be an excellent time to visit Shirdi. Book our Shirdi family tour packages in the monsoon and explore places around Shirdi. Malshej Ghat, forts in Ahmednagar, the waterfalls, etc., can be the best places to explore with family and friends. You can even sightsee the Western Ghats with dense mist.
- Winter in Shirdi-: Look no further than November to February to visit Shirdi. The winter has temperatures between 12 and 27 degrees Celsius. Thousands of devotees plan a trip to Shirdi during winter because the weather remains pleasant. Several devotional programs are held during the winter season. The Shirdi Sai Baba Temple remains a significant attraction in winter. You will be blessed to witness the meditative atmosphere!
BWhat are the Best Places to Explore on a Trip to Shirdi?
- Shirdi Sai Museum-: TripKnock's Shirdi Sai Tour Packages will take you to the most favored area here, i.e., Shirdi Sai Museum. The museum holds the riches & memorabilia from Sai Baba's life. Devotees can learn about the saint's biography in this museum. You will also see displays of Sai Baba's padukas, coins, utensils & stones that the saint used to sing devotional bhajans. The begging bowl Sai used is also kept safe in the museum.
- Bhandardara-: Bhandardara is a scenic hill station located at the height of 2460 feet. When you climb the hill station, the shores of the Pravara River appear vibrant! Other natural attractions in Bhandardara include Randha Falls, Umbrella Falls, and the Wilson Dam.
- Malshej Ghat-: Located at a distance of 140 km from Shirdi, the place is a fantastic nature beauty! Malshej Ghat is a unique vision surrounded by beautiful streams dropping down from rocky hillocks. Nature lovers must take advantage of a chance to sightsee the lush greenery and tranquility.
- Dwarkamai-: Dwarkamai is one of the jewels of Shirdi. Tourists who head to Shirdi always consider visiting Dwarkamai. It's because this is the place where Sai Baba spent his last moments. Experience the echo of the spirit of tolerance and acceptance in Dwarkamai with our Shirdi tour package.
- Ahmednagar Fort-: Ahmednagar Fort is a historical spot situated about 84 kilometers from Shirdi. You can stroll through the forts, monuments, and temples in Ahmednagar. Devotees and history explorers love the place!
Things to do in Shirdi for Tourists
- Apart from visiting the Shri Sai Baba Temple Complex, you can taste divine prasad at Prasadalaya.
- Wander at Lendi Baug Garden, famous for its colorful flora and fauna. Picture yourself in this heavenly place for a memorable trip!
- Shirdi offers you an opportunity to indulge in Manmad Thumbs Up Mountain Trekking.
- Visit the most adventurous activity in Wet N Joy Water Park.
Why choose TripKnock for booking the Shirdi Sai Tour packages?Whatever Shirdi sai baba temple tour package you select is covered with handpicked accommodations for different travel categories. So, whether you are from Delhi or Kolkata, opt for TripKnock now and experience the spirituality and piousness of India in Shirdi now!
Why Choose TripKnock?
Hotels & Transport
Take a look at what our travellers have to say about their experience with TripKnock travel arrangements & services.