Introduction of Indonesia Culture, Tourism & HistoryIndonesia is a stifling dream that always fascinate tourist from all over the world, with more than 17,500 volcanic Islands and aqua adventure for your enjoyment. This astoundingly beautiful nation is the prime Island nation, positioned between the Pacific and Indian Ocean. Book your Indonesia Holiday Package and eyewitness the assorted scenes of the magical Island, Indonesia. From blazing volcanoes to primeval beaches and leafy jungles there is amazing appealing attraction.
And Indonesia tour package does not stop to amaze you here, while on this trip you are going to explore it from western edge to eastern point, to get amazed with its vastness. With diversity in people, cultures, animals, customs, artwork, and cuisine, it looks like blend of many countries in single one country. People are very different from each other in every sector because they are belonging from distinct continents. But you will hardly find any difference in the warmness and love they provide while welcoming you in Indonesia.
Whether you are looking for a honeymoon trip, or some vacations with family or you want to explore the nation solo, its all possible in trip to Indonesia. With complete holiday package to Indonesia, you can visit the areas like Nusa Dua, Manggis, Ubud, Kuta, Gili Island. Nusa Penida and Legian.
TripKnock has customized all the tour packages to Indonesia keeping in mind the interests and needs of every traveler. Your trip is definitelygoing to be prettymemorable. Encompassing of best transfers, deluxe accommodations, amazing services, world’s best facilities and many more, our Indonesia packages are going to make your holidays unsurpassed.
Things to be cherished in your Indonesia tripExplore the miscellaneous set of scenery along with ablaze volcanoes in Sumatra and sand beaches of Sulawesi during your Indonesia trip. When there are beaches of Bali which most of the visitors visit, some of untouched beaches of areas like Nusa Tengarra are eagerly waiting for you. Derawan in Kalimantan, Pulau of Sumatra and Banda islands in Maluku are restlessly amazing. During your Indonesia Tour Package, you can plan a full-fledged trip to Bali, Komodo National park, Raja Ampat Islans, Lombok, Yogyakarta, Bukit Lawang, Bromo Tengger, Torajaland, Semeru National Park, Tanjung Putting National Park, Flores Island, and many more in the list.
The highpoint of the trip is tour to Bali, Bali is the Island of Gods and have huge number of tourist attractions. Some of the of the must visit places of Bali are Ubud monkey temple, Pura Tanah Lot, Mount Batur, Uluwatu Temple, Tegallalang and Jatiluwith Rice Terraces, PuraUlun Danu Bratan, Waterbom Bali, The Nusa Islands, Seminyak Kuta Beach, TirtaEmpul Temple, The Sidemen Valley, Ubud, Sekumpul Waterfall and so on.
During your Indonesia Holiday Package, just dramatic sights and beaches are not going to attract you eyes but there is something more interesting, Baliness dancers with their awesome moves are going to blow your mind. With several activities and places to get your attention, like glitzy and cool Jakarta mall, form of art, beachy sand with a mixture of cobalt coastlines, the charming Banda Island, mouthwatering culinary and the calm feature of Borobudur, this place is a beautiful sight.
If the individuality and multiplicity of this Island of Gods increase your excitement, then do not wait and book your Bali holiday package today from Tripknock, we promise you will never disappoint. With so much of options to proposition, there is no reason to adjourn your trip to Bali. Confirm your trip today and taste the beauty of rich culture, coral reefs, serene beaches, flora and fauna and much more. Get the memories lifespan.
The way of reaching IndonesiaIndonesia is jaggedly 4-5 hours away by air from India and there are some airlines that are directly connected to Indonesia. You can get a flight to either Ngurah Rai International Airport which is situated in Denpasar or the Soekarno- Hatta International Airport in Jakarta which gets almost all international flight traffics in the nation. The official airlines flies for Indonesia is the Garuda Indonesia. The direct flight is from Mumbai and some indirect flights are from Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore etc.
Best time to visit IndonesiaAlthough Indonesia is a destination which can be visited for whole year, but between the months May to September are best time of visiting Indonesia. During this time of the year, you will find maximum number of tourist as it is the time for water sports and sightseeing. For honeymooners first option for visiting in Indonesia remains Bali. And friends trip also land in Bali. Best time of visiting Bali is April, May, June, and September. But if you have extra love for night parties than time for you is July, August, and December. May, June, and September are the months for adventure lovers who want to do snorkeling and scuba diving in the deep sea of Bali. But if you are looking for a package which is budget friendly than January to April is the month for you.
Top places to visit in your Indonesia trip1. Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary- Situated in Ubud, Scared Monkey Forest Sanctuary is an attraction of both admiration and pleasure. If you want to view Bali’s long tailed Monkey which is known as Macaca fascicularis, then it is a place for you. But be conscious for your stuffs while visiting Scared Monkey Forest Sanctuary in your holiday trip to Bali.
2. Padar Island- One half of Komodo Nation Park, it presents you a foretaste of many awe-exciting sceneries. This is an absolutely awesome island and was once occupied by comodo dragons. But due to shortage of eating stuff they extinct. But now it is famous for its natural beauty and amazing sunrise and sunset.
3. Raja Ampat Islands- Raja Ampat Islands is situated in West Papua, and among the most visited islands in Indonesia. You will get to see overabundance of antique rock paintings and coral reefs.
4. Tegalalang Rice Terrace- It is an appealing sight of extensive rice fields that bait photographers from every part of the globe. Furthermore, the leafy sights also appeal many nature paramours from everywhere.
5. Mount Bromo- Among the most visited place during Indonesia trip Mount Bromo, famously known as Gunung Bromo. It is an island with active state volcano. The uppermost of the bromo forms a dip that produces smokes at steady intervals. One half of this volcano island is laciniate by the Sea of Volcanic grit.
6. Lake Toba- Locatedonglobe’slargestcaldera, Lake Toba has a volcanic derivation and was made 70,000 years ago approx. It is more special because it on an Island which is itself situated in a lake. Confused and surprised! This is one of the most renowned sites in Indonesia tourist package.
7. KelimutuLake- Among all the tourist attraction in Indonesia, Kelimutu Lake is a confederation at a distance and unquestionably among the most visited places in Indonesia. Kelimutu Lake is one name given to 3 dip lakes created by the volcano of the identical name.
8. Gili Islands- Laciniate by blue water, white sand beaches, the combo of three small remote islands named as Gili Meno, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Air bears, is popularly named as Gili Islands. Drenchvillas are the main attraction this place, which can not be forgotten for your lifetime.
Why Choose TripKonck?
Hotels & Transport